ComicBookLover for iPhone and iPod Touch
ComicBookLover for iPhone and iPod Touch lets you read your digital comics any time, any place! Take your comic collection with you. It's FREE, so get it now!
The Adventure Begins
Your feedback is important - let's make ComicBookLover for iPhone and iPod Touch the ultimate mobile comic reader!
This early Alpha release provides essentials for comic fans:
- Sync and transfer comics over WiFi
- Resize comics for better viewing on iPhone and iPod Touch
- Read comics with a familiar user interface
- Navigate through your library by series, publisher, genre
- Support for comics in both CBZ and CBR format
How To Transfer Comics (Windows and Linux Users)
You can transfer comics via FTP (File Transfer Protocol)
1. On your iPhone or iPod Touch, enable WiFi, and select the Transfer option in ComicBookLover, and select FTP transfer.
2. Use FTP software like FileZilla (all major computer systems) or CyberDuck (Mac OS X) to copy comics to your device.
How To Transfer Comics (Mac OS X Users)
You can transfer your comics in a few easy steps.
1. Get ComicBookLover for your iPhone or iPod Touch.
2. Download ComicBookLover (for Mac OS X). You don't need to register or purchase the application, you can run it in Demo mode.
3. Download the transfer helper tool, ComicBookLover Sync (for Mac OS X).
4. On your iPhone or iPod Touch, enable WiFi, and select the Transfer option in ComicBookLover, and select ComicBookLover Sync as the transfer method.
5. On Mac OS X, drag'n'drop a comic from ComicBookLover to the transfer helper tool. That's it!